LAKELAND, FL — This luxury five-bedroom home is in a beautiful Lakeland location near Lake Hollingsworth. Every room has detailed design that highlights the Italian and Mediterranean features throughout the house.
- Address: 2200 Fairmount Ave, Lakeland, Florida
- Price: $1,700,000
- Square Feet: 4484
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5 Full and 1 Half Baths
- Built: 1964
- Features: Sitting majestically overlooking coveted Lake Hollingsworth rests this tri-level Mediterranean jewel wrapped in leaded glass, marble and columns. Ascend the grand front steps and you’ll be transformed to a modern Italian villa showcasing marble floors, fresco artistry on plaster walls and intricate, curved iron railing.
- Step into the large Foyer where you are greeted with sweeping views of the Lake and the option to remain on the Main, Upper and Lower Levels. The expansive Family Room offers stunning Lake views and graceful entry to either the outside marble Patio or into the large Breakfast Room and Kitchen. The Kitchen area embraces an open concept and includes a Butlers Pantry, granite countertops/island and stainless steel appliances. Connecting from the Kitchen is one of the home’s Unique Features: the rotunda Dining Room.
- Enjoy first-class dining as you gaze at the exterior Water Feature and bask in the day’s natural light or starry night radiating from the dome window in the roof. Meander down the winding Hallway and you find two large Bedrooms with plenty of closet space, access to the Exterior Patio and a shared full Bath.
- Circle back to the beautiful side-door Entryway and you will find an impressive Office/Den with carved and curvy desks, lovely custom built-ins, a walk-in closet and another expansive closet. This spacious room can also be used as a bedroom with its access to a full Bath that doubles as a Guest Bath. Cross the side-door Foyer and you will find more beautiful Lake views exuding from the grand Formal Living Room large enough to entertain groups and enjoy notes from the grand piano.
- The room’s intricate layered molding and lighting sets the stage for special times and adjoins the massive Foyer where a Wet Bar awaits. Take your bubbly to the Upper Level and you’ll be greeted by the penthouse Master Bedroom and two full Master Baths overlooking the Lake with their two walk-out Balconies.
- Choose from the two separate Master Baths that feature a make-up, sitting and dressing area, a walk-in tub or a large sauna shower. The Lower Level affords one an oversized Exercise Room, wine room or home theatre with its own Bath, large storage area and street-side upper windows. The decidedly Old World influences are present in the new Tile Roof and pavers in front Circle Drive. This luxurious home offers lots of entertainment and living options situated on a large corner lot in a highly sought-after area that boasts walking, jogging and biking paths.
This listing originally appeared on realtor.com. For more information and photos, click here.