Table of Contents
Melbourne Exhibition Centre 2019
Thursday 16 July 2020 | 10am – 5pm
Friday 17 July 2020 | 10am – 5pm
Saturday 18 July 2020 | 10am – 4pm
Sunday 19 July 2020 | 10am – 3pm
Australia’s No.1 Interiors Trade Event
The 17th edition of Decor + Design will take place at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre from 16 – 19 July 2020.
This is the only trade show in Australia which takes a 360-degree view of the Australian interiors industry.
From high-end bespoke pieces to affordable, trusted industry favourites and emerging studios, this hotly-anticipated annual platform for 500+ brands will showcase indoor and outdoor furniture, soft furnishings, home décor, art, lighting and textiles.
This is the No.1 annual buying destination for commercial and residential design projects, hospitality, government and retail. With 10,000+ trade visitors over four days, it’s also the premier networking event for the Australian design industry.
Be inspired, source the latest products, stay up-to-date on trends and industry developments, plus network with peers across the show and through a full program of features.
Decor + Design is co-located with Australia’s largest furniture trade show, the Australian International Furniture Fair, and is a free, trade-only event.
2020 features include:
- The 17thedition of the VIVID Design Awards – Australia’s longest running competition for emerging designers
- Design Laneway, WALL ST & HOMEMADE – Dedicated areas which showcase independent Australian studios designing lighting, homewares, furnishings, textiles and surface art
- The Australian House & Garden International Seminar Series – Be inspired by the latest trends and inspirational key speakers in the Seminar Theatre
- Daily Trend Tours led by leading UK Trend Forecasters Scarlet Opus
- Trends Champagne Lounge – Relax and re-charge in the beautifully-designed networking space