LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the electronic design automation market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.66 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of almost 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Agnisys Inc., ANSYS Inc., Autodesk Inc., Cadence Design Systems Inc., Keysight Technologies Inc., Siemens AG, Sigasi NV, Silvaco Inc., Synopsys Inc., and Xilinx Inc. are some of the major market participants. The use of EDA in electronic design will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Use of EDA in electronic design has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Electronic Design Automation Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Electronic Design Automation Market is segmented as below:
- Semiconductor IP
- IC Physical Design and Verification
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30500
Electronic Design Automation Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our electronic design automation market report covers the following areas:
- Electronic Design Automation Market Size
- Electronic Design Automation Market Trends
- Electronic Design Automation Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies growth in SoC-based devices as one of the prime reasons driving the electronic design automation market growth during the next few years.
Electronic Design Automation Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the electronic design automation market, including some of the vendors such as Agnisys Inc., ANSYS Inc., Autodesk Inc., Cadence Design Systems Inc., Keysight Technologies Inc., Siemens AG, Sigasi NV, Silvaco Inc., Synopsys Inc., and Xilinx Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the electronic design automation market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Electronic Design Automation Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist electronic design automation market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the electronic design automation market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the electronic design automation market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of electronic design automation market vendors
Table Of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Semiconductor IP – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- CAE – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- IC physical design and verification – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- PCB – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment placement
- On-premises – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Agnisys Inc.
- ANSYS Inc.
- Autodesk Inc.
- Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- Keysight Technologies Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Sigasi NV
- Silvaco Inc.
- Synopsys Inc.
- Xilinx Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.