The new simulation game Design Home is the probably the way you can bring your dreams of a beautiful home come true. The game will not help you design your real home, but it will let you design your virtual home and that might give a birth to an idea for your actual home. Design Home comes from Crowdstar. In the game you get to play with furniture, home appliances, home-paint and everything that plays a role in making the space inside 4-walls look beautiful. Show off your creativity by designing the best home in the town. The game is packed inside 3D graphics, you will have a close to reality experience with the objects in the game.
Your designs will be up for votes and similarly you will be able to vote the designs of other players as well. Design Home has a collaboration with brands like Serena & Lily, Kathy Kuo Home and others to give a life to your virtual interior designs. If a design inside the game or an object appeals you, you can buy it directly for your real home through the partners of Design Home. Get hands on the new game and open your doors towards your dreams now. Design Home is an absolutely free game.
Besides playing this game on your Android or iOS smartphone, you can play it on a computer as well. Follow this guide to play Design Home for PC on your Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X powered Desktop PC/Laptop. To download and install Design Home for PC, get an Android emulator from the likes of BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2, Andy OS or Remix OS Player. Let’s cut the story short and have a look on the steps to install Design Home for PC.
Download Design Home for PC on Windows and Mac
- Download your desired Android emulator from here: BlueStacks | BlueStacks 2 | Remix OS | Andy OS
- Assuming that you’ve downloaded BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator, head towards the next steps.
- Open the newly installed BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 emulator on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Now click on “Search” for BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2 you will click on “Android tab > Search“.
- Type “Design Home” and search it using Google Play Store.
- As soon as Design Home appears in the Play Store, click it and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under All Apps, for BlueStacks 2 it will appear under Android tab > All Apps.
- Click on the newly installed app or game to open it. Follow the on-screen instructions and keyboard settings to use or play it now. That’s all.
Download Design Home for PC – APK Method
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed an Android emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download the Design Home APK file on your computer.
- Double click the downloaded APK file and BlueStacks will automatically start installing it.
- For BlueStacks 2, you can also click the APK button in the middle of the toolbar on the left side > locate the APK file and select it to install it.
- Once installed, follow the instructions in step 7-8 in the above method to start using it.
In case you’re having issues using BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2, you can try using Andy OS or Remix OS to play/run Design Home for PC.
If you’ve got any further queries, you may reach us out through our Contact Us page or through the comment box.